Because donations save lives! At the heart of our organization is the focus on feeding those in need, here in our community and around the world. To do so, we rely on your generous support to pay for the ingredients, packaging materials, meal distribution and infrastructure that drive our operation. And, since 2008, we’ve been able to package over 130 million meals thanks to this support.
The chart below illustrates how simple it is to make a considerable impact on the fight against hunger. So, whether you’re an individual, or represent a business, school, church, community organization, or interested group of volunteers, there are many ways you can financially support Meals from the Heartland.
- Donate online now! Make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift to feed hungry people throughout the year.
- Consider a Legacy Gift to help feed hungry children for generations to come!
- Donate your change! “Round up” your debit/credit card transactions and join a growing list of supporters who found a convenient way to support us on a monthly basis.
- Bring a donation the next time you visit us to package meals or drop your donation in the mail.
- Online fundraising: Fundraise with your coworkers, friends or family! Visit our Facebook page and create a fundraiser in 3 easy steps.
- Matching gifts: Employers and employees alike, be sure to see how gift matching at your place of business can double and sometimes triple the impact!
- Host an event: Partner with Meals from the Heartland to sponsor a private packaging event at our West Des Moines packaging center or at a location of your choosing.
- Contact us to learn more about how you can support Meals from the Heartland.