This summer, Meals from the Heartland will host its 9th Annual Hunger Fight at Hy-Vee Hall, downtown Des Moines. Don’t miss the chance to represent your organization at this historic event!
Support plays a critical role at the Annual Hunger Fight. We need 942 Support Volunteers to make this event a success. This includes:
- 25 Setup Volunteers *AHF exclusive role*
- 110 Box Makers *AHF exclusive role*
- 207 Event Greeters
- 420 Bucket Brigaders
- 150 Pack Masters
- 30 Cleanup Volunteers *AHF exclusive role*
If you’ve participated as a packager in the past, now is a great time to try out a new role!
- Get a group together and choose a team name
- SIGN UP FOR A SUPPORT VOLUNTEER SHIFT
*Be sure to include your team name on your registration form*
- Your team will be trained and recognized during your shift
Raise money for the ingredients that go into our meals at the Annual Hunger Fight with Fund the Food, our new online fundraising website.
- CREATE A TEAM FUNDRAISING PAGE
- Recruit team members from your organization
- Reach your personal fundraising goal and get recognized at the Annual Hunger Fight!
Each year, thousands of volunteers participate as packagers at the Annual Hunger Fight. We hope to package 5 million meals this year, and we need your help!
- Sign up as a group or as an individual on August 1st