Please read the following carefully as you will be required to agree to the new COVID-19 volunteer safety standards and procedures BEFORE choosing a shift on the calendar below.
- All volunteers must be 14 years or older or at least 8 years old and accompanied by an adult family member. Family units are welcome.
- Youth groups please note the adult to student ratios:
Grades 4-8 – 4 students per 1 adult
Grades 9-12 – 9 students per 1 adult
- Group registrations are allowed.
- All volunteers will be required to wear a face mask upon arrival and throughout their shift. Please bring your own face mask.
- To increase social distancing, training is occurring at the packaging table.
- We’ve decreased our capacity over 50%.
- If you need to cancel your shift, please let us know ASAP to allow your spot to be filled by another volunteer.
Please stay home if:
- you or anyone in your household has experienced the following symptoms in the past 72 hours: runny nose, sore throat, cough, headache and/or body aches, nausea and/or vomiting, diarrhea, fever and/or chills, or
- you have a new loss of sense of smell and/or taste or sinus congestion or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS DURING YOUR SHIFT:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided before each shift.
- Please remain as far apart as possible at all times if you come from separate households.
- Food handlers will be provided gloves which must be worn throughout your shift.
If you are healthy and agree to these terms, click below to sign up.