When you become a Meals from the Heartland partner, we hope that you’ll receive as much benefit out of the partnership as we do. Here are ways to contribute in a partnership:
- Annual giving. Commit to an annual gift for any amount of time.
- Employee fundraising. Get your employees involved in their own fundraising campaigns through our team fundraising platform found on our website.
- Packaging Events. Fund packaging events at your business or at Meals from the Heartland’s Patti County Packaging Center. This is a great way to facilitate company philanthropy, team-building and boost employee morale.
The Benefits of Partnership
Recognition. We know you’re giving from the goodness of your heart, but we recognize our volunteers and donors to show our enduring appreciation. This includes:
- Recognition on our site, in our packaging center and at our Annual Event in Hy-Vee Hall.
- Brand exposure when sponsoring our events.
- Positive marketing that results from co-branding with Meals from the Heartland.
All-in-one Philanthropy. When you partner with Meals from the Heartland, we hope your employees will also get involved. A partnership can benefit your business by:
- Offering accessible employee volunteer hours.
- Encouraging employee cohesion, positivity and job satisfaction.
- Building a positive relationship with your community. Connect with other area businesses and members of the community through philanthropic events.
- Making your community a better place to live. A portion of our meals are distributed right here in Iowa.
- Fighting world hunger – a benefit to all.
If you’re interested in becoming one of our corporate partners, please give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.