When you become a Meals from the Heartland partner, we hope that you’ll receive as much benefit out of the partnership as we do. Here are ways to contribute in a partnership:
- Annual giving. Commit to an annual gift for any amount of time.
- Employee fundraising. Get your members involved in their own fundraising campaigns through our team fundraising platform found on our website.
- Packaging Events. Fund packaging events at your organization or at Meals from the Heartland’s Patti County Packaging Center. This is a great way to facilitate philanthropy and team building.
The Benefits of Partnership
Recognition. We know you’re giving from the goodness of your heart, but we recognize our volunteers and donors to show our enduring appreciation. This includes:
- Recognition on our site, in our packaging center and at our Annual Event in Hy-Vee Hall.
- Organization exposure when sponsoring our events.
- Positive marketing that results from co-branding with Meals from the Heartland.
All-in-one Philanthropy. When you partner with Meals from the Heartland, we hope your members will also get involved. A partnership can benefit your organization by:
- Offering accessible volunteer hours.
- Encouraging member cohesion and positivity.
- Building a positive relationship with your community. Connect with area businesses and members of the community through philanthropic events.
- Making your community a better place to live. A portion of our meals are distributed right here in Iowa.
- Fighting world hunger – a benefit to all.
If you’re interested in becoming one of our community partners, please give us a call or email us at email@example.com.